Personal Service to Homeowners and Adjusters
One of the unfortunate things in life is that there will be disasters such as fire and water damage. It is extremely important that you choose an experienced company to complete the restoration process. Talon Restoration & Cleaning realizes that the replacement of drywall and flooring is much easier than the despair over ruined personal items which often have extreme sentimental value. We will work closely with you and your insurance company to ensure that the reconstruction process and the salvaging of personal contents and property are completed in a professional, efficient and caring manner.
At Talon, we use the newest technologies available. Our technicians are certified in their areas of expertise. We assure you that your home or business will be in good hands. Let our team of experienced professionals guide you through the restoration process.
Below is a checklist to help make things a little easier.
- Contact your insurance company
- Remove valuable items from home, including important paperwork, jewelry and firearms
- Complete required forms after the arrival of one our representatives including claim numbers
- If displaced, notify a Talon Restoration representative on where about you and your family are staying
- Inform our representative of a suitable way to get into your home throughout the restoration process, either with a hidden key or a lockbox, and proper times to avoid inconvenience
- Keep track of all information to present to your insurance company to avoid questions arising at a later time Example: inventory sheets